Wednesday 12 June 2019

28.5 Wisdom and Knowledge Series, post #28. Things of the world, post #1: Something I discovered about the famous song 'Making Love Out of Nothing At All' by Air Supply, in three different places.

Wisdom and Knowledge Series, post #28. Things of the world, post #1 (28.5):


Something I discovered about the famous song 'Making Love Out of Nothing At All' by Air Supply, in three different places:

#1. The Youtube Vevo official music video of the song 'Making Love out of Nothing At All' by Air Supply at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogoIxkPjRts

(Titled 'Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All (Official Video)')

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2. A different Youtube music video of the same song 'Making Love out of Nothing At All' by Air Supply at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX9Y1xxz0Dk

(Titled 'Air Supply - Making Love Out of Nothing At All (High Quality - Original Video Clip)')

On a side note about #2: This is the music video version of the song that I saw on TV when I was a youth growing up (not #1).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3. Itunes Store sells the song found in various albums, including from this album I bought it out of:

The Best Of Air Supply: Ones That You Love

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to what I discovered about the three above:

It's not exactly the same song version in all three cases. It's exactly the same song version for #2 and #3, but #1 is not the same song version as them (#2 and #3).

How do I know? I played simultaneously the songs and saw differences in the singing between #1 with #s 2 and 3. I might have never got them to start singing simultaneously perfectly at the same time, but having one sing ahead of the other version does work out also.

Why did I try this experiment in the first place?

I saw there was more feeling/emotion (which, to me, means it's good) in #1 (Vevo official music video) than the #3 Itunes purchase. Was it all in my imagination, or was there really any difference? I happened also to find the #2 music video (this was the version I saw on TV when growing up as a youth, as already mentioned in the side note above). I compared all three versions.

The conclusion -- as already mentioned -- is that #1 is a different version than #s 2 and 3 (2 and 3 are the same version), and it was not in my imagination that #1 sounded better to me (it had more emotion) for some reason. Again: THERE IS MORE EMOTION IN THE #1 (Vevo official music video), therefore it is a better version of the song by the same artist.

From,
samsarictravelling

No comments:

Post a Comment