Thursday 6 August 2015

What does my ID 'samsarictravelling' stand for? I am a Buddhist, to start with (I also know some Taoism and Hinduism, but I am a Buddhist). I won't say what denomination of Buddhism I am, though.

'Samsaric' is the word 'samsara' with the suffix 'ic' changing it to the 'samsaric' word you see.

What does 'samsara' mean? Google search 'samsara' and there is a wikipedia entry for it. I post the beginning of that wikipedia entry here: 

Saṃsāra (Sanskrit), is the repeating cycle of birth, life and death (reincarnation) as well as one's actions and consequences in the past, present, and future in Hinduism, Buddhism, Bon, Jainism, Taoism,[1] and Sikhism[citation needed].

And 'travelling' is just that: the word 'travelling'. I won't explain anymore about my ID, because that's a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment