Thursday 3 October 2019

My second Tanx memory: The unofficial result (not official) is I am in 1st place in today's Tanx tournament.

Today is Thursday, October 3, 2019.

My second Tanx memory: The unofficial result (not official) is I am in 1st place in today's Tanx tournament.

This is the second Tanx tournament I participated in since returning to Tanx on Thursday, September 5, 2019 (I skipped the three weeks between these two tournaments: the weeks of the Classic, Desert, and Mars arenas tournaments). Like I said, I was in 1st place, but the result has not become official yet:

  Top Tanx Players
 
Unofficial result
#PlayerRatingWin%Results
life & nature 38 69%13 
TORNADO 31 56%
Đℯαтн☠Nℴтℯ 13 45%11 
oewan 10 100%
Juan A.VB 3 20%10 

Source: http://games.flyordie.com/displayRatings.html?gameName=Tanx&portal=flyordie_com&lang=en&type=16

BEFORE TODAY, I HAVE NEVER EVER GOT A 1ST PLACE TANX TOURNAMENT WIN EVER IN MY LIFE (as far as I know).

THIS TOOK ABOUT FOUR YEARS TO HAPPEN, SINCE I BEGAN MY QUEST THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS WEEKLY TANX TOURNAMENT (THAT'S ALL I'LL SAY). UP TO TODAY, ONLY 2ND PLACE FINISHES WAS THE BEST I COULD DO. BUT TODAY THE CONDITIONS WERE RIGHT FOR IT, FOR ONE THING, I GUESS.

samsarictravelling

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first Tanx tournament memory is found here:

http://samsarictravelling.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-first-tanx-memory-unofficial-result.html

No comments:

Post a Comment