Thursday 5 September 2019

My first Tanx memory: The unofficial result (not official) is I am 2nd place for my first Tanx tourney in about 12-14 months I was away from the game.

Today is September 5, 2019:

My first flyordie.com Tanx tournament in about 13 months (about 12 months at least, and about 14 months at most, I guess; the dates of the last results before I returned today, were in July or August of 2018, I am guessing (these results have been replaced with the new results from the tournament of today)). It was snow arena this week. As always, the tournament lasts for 1 hour.

I am the 'life & nature' player nick in the copy & paste of the Tanx tournament results.

Before the tournament, I bought a one year subscription to flyordie.com to be able to participate in their tournaments -- this Tanx tournament, specifically.

The unofficial result (not official -- have to wait about, at most, one week usually, before it may become official) is I am 2nd place.

I only solo trained (in empty arenas, password locked so stopping others from entering my arena -- snow arena and classic arena) for about 10 to 15 minutes before this tournament, and got 2nd place in this tournament that followed my solo training. And before I trained those 10 to 15 minutes before the tournament, I was away 12 to 14 months from the tournaments, and also maybe never training in any real serious way, or in any way maybe; and maybe more, not even playing the game regularly, or at most a few visits where I actually logged into the lobby or an arena, if at all -- I cannot remember -- in all those 12 to 14 months.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

  Top Tanx Players
 
Unofficial result
#PlayerRatingWin%Results
dorigoale 82 81%31 
life & nature 49 67%24 
police 45 58%33 
virusantrax 28 44%32 
oewan 23 43%
Juan A.VB 10 41%58 
Alex ramos 2 6%16 
threeeyears2many 1 35%20 
TORNADO 0 46%57 

Source: http://games.flyordie.com/displayRatings.html?gameName=Tanx&portal=flyordie_com&lang=en&type=16

from,
samsarictravelling

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My second Tanx tournament memory is found here:

https://samsarictravelling.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-second-tanx-memory-unofficial-result.html

No comments:

Post a Comment