Monday 12 March 2018

My own artwork #5: Batman. Freehand drawing from imagination. Two types of black pens and one type of blue pen, blank white paper.







back side:




Update of July 19, 2018:

Why are there two writings and signatures on the back of my Batman drawing? I think it MAYBE was this: It's because the first black type of pen was "felt-like", so the ink would soak into the paper, so that when I wrote and signed it, I had to do it lightly for fear of the ink soaking in and being seen on the front drawing side. So the writing with that "felt" black pen was not sharp, not clear, but blotty. Therefore, I wrote again and resigned it later -- after having worked on the drawing past midnight to the next day -- with the other black pen type of "normal" ink. That's all. Ai.

No comments:

Post a Comment