Thursday 12 July 2018

The Tanx game, and I never chat while using 'life & nature' nick.

I've played Tanx since about 2003 or 2006 (That's about 12 to 15 years ago I started). In the beginning or in the early days, I played all the time, raking up hundreds of being killed and killing. There were a lot of players then...

In July or so of 2015, I started something which I won't say..., which had to do with the Tanx tournament (every Thursday), and where I still am trying to master the game, training in the game, and it has been going on up to now (it is July, 2018 right now). There were times in it where I thought of quitting, but then returned to it. So its been up to now about three years exactly (2015-2018) I've been training, and still training. I train mainly with my 'wisdom' nick, not 'life & nature' nick.

On March 25, 2017, I created my 'life & nature' nick.

It has always been like this, and will always be like this (maybe): I never talk to anyone with my 'life & nature' nick. You can try to talk to me while I am using my 'life & nature' nick, but I will not reply. And in the Thursday Tanx tournament where I only use my 'life & nature' nick, I mute every nick I come across during the tournament. That muting does not last with the flyordie.com system, and there is my re-muting of every nick I come across with every new Thursday Tanx tournament.

There has only been one time where I accidentally talked with my 'life & nature' nick, and it was in the other year, 2017, maybe (not this here 2018), where I greeted another player (where no one else was around?), but the player did not respond. It was accidental I talked to someone with my 'life & nature' nick: I did not remember I was using my 'life & nature' nick then. It may or may not happen in the future again because I forget I am in my 'life & nature' nick.

On the other hand, I will talk to many (or all?) with my 'wisdom' nick. The profile is partly filled out. But if you look at my 'life & nature' nick, it is empty. It has always been like that (?), and always will be like that, maybe.

From,
Ai

P.S. Did you have a good laugh that I'm an adult guy training at this simple-looking game? :D I just did... What I wrote, though, is true basically, not any joke that I'm making. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment