Monday 13 May 2019

Memory from World of Tanks: Awesome moment. Killed before I could of maybe pushed a Pz1C onto its back!

I posted this originally at World of Tanks just moments ago. URL to it:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/604149-awesome-moment-killed-before-i-could-of-maybe-pushed-a-pz1c-onto-its-back/

Here it is reposted below:

When I used to play World of Tanks -- or any online videogame, for that matter -- on November 19, 2018 (if dating of file is correct), I was one of the few guys left on my team, and tried to push a Pz1C onto its back. I hated Nazis (German tanks of that era), and would never own a Nazi tank!!! LOL. I wanted to destroy that Pz1C!!!! :D

I came at it from the front and saw I was lifting it up. Could I push it onto it's back?!! Sadly, his teammate killed me, and him in the process. and as the photo shows we were locked in position, frozen in that position, at death, I think that's how it went. LOL! I never had a Pz1C at that time, and only later got one myself, maybe because I found out the Pz1C was the fastest tank there was in the game (now maybe wheeled tanks are faster??) and I wanted the fastest tank World of Tanks had!!!

All four images (the first two, at least, I'm pretty sure are of that time) are of the end of the battle where me and the Pz1C were frozen together in death. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! :D











NEW INFO TO POST: My second World of Tanks memory can be also found in that same topic, or here: https://samsarictravelling.blogspot.com/2019/05/my-second-world-of-tanks-memory-coming.html

No comments:

Post a Comment