Monday 13 May 2019

My second World of Tanks memory: Coming from a distance, then ramming to destruction a Pz1C coincidentally at a map barrier line on Erlenberg.

This second World of Tanks memory post was originally posted at World of Tanks forum -- in the same topic as my last post on a World of Tanks memory:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/604149-awesome-moment-killed-before-i-could-of-maybe-pushed-a-pz1c-onto-its-back/

( At this samsarictravelling blog, that (first) World of Tanks memory post was reposted here: https://samsarictravelling.blogspot.com/2019/05/memory-from-world-of-tanks-awesome.html )

Now, here is my second World of Tanks memory, reposted here:

I put this second interesting moment into the same topic, although it is at another altogether different time. It coincidentally happens to involve also a Pz1C on the enemy's team. Before I recount, I just want to say I already, I think, got my own Pz1C by the time this second story happened.

Now, as I recall the incident: It was on Erlenberg, I think. I ran my BT-7 right towards the tank I was aiming for. I think I may have been trying to ram it. It was in the distance. I was leading the target, so I was coming to it in an angle: my whole tank would be the projectile it would be hit with, because I was going to ram it. It just so happens I rammed that Pz1C and destroyed it right at a barrier line of the map. I was confused on how to disengage from the successful killing ram of it, so that little precious time let another enemy tank kill me (the Marder II).

To recall again: It was a one-ram kill of the Pz1C with my BT-7, leading the target coincidentally right up to a map barrier line. But in the little time of confusion of not knowing that I should back out from the Pz1C wreckage to free myself, another enemy tank killed me (the Marder II).

The two pictures below are of the incident (I think):









World_War_1_and_2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My third World of Tanks memory can be found here at this blog:

https://samsarictravelling.blogspot.com/2019/05/3rd-memory-from-world-of-tanks-my-girl.html

No comments:

Post a Comment