Thursday 26 September 2019

4th memory from World of Tanks: I returned to World of Tanks.

4th memory from World of Tanks: I returned to World of Tanks.

( My third -- the previous one -- World of Tanks memory can be found here: https://samsarictravelling.blogspot.com/2019/05/3rd-memory-from-world-of-tanks-my-girl.html )

Today is Thursday, September 26, 2019. I returned to the online videogame World of Tanks over a month ago, I think it was, though I have the exact date somewhere else, but don't want to go look for it and divulge that information. I was away about 7 and a 1/2 months up to the time I returned.

I would not recommend videogaming if it harms your life. I found a way to play videogames without it harming my life like in the past, before I quit (then returned now).

Just one capture of a game I was in two days ago (a low results game for me). (CLICK ON CAPTURES TO SEE FULL VIEW):




As you can see from the capture, I am known publicly by my nick 'World_War_1_and_2'.

Now, below are some captures of a different game's results, which I played on September 18, 2019 (8 days ago) according to the files' date stamps, where I was the top scorer in that game -- I only have captures of after the game (the results shown after the game, the garage with the tank before and after repairs, and the performance characteristics of the tank), no captures of what was happening while I was playing that specific game (unlike the capture above of yesterday's game while I was in the game):














samsarictravelling

No comments:

Post a Comment